The 26th of March I was nominated by the lovely Claire from Ein Sprachblog for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Yay 😀
I am VERY happy about this one!
Now it’s time for the rules: I will answer 10 questions, I will nominate 10 blogger (GIRLS ONLY!)
1.Who is a woman from history that you respect?
2. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, I do!
3. What book are you reading right now?
“Lei e Lui” by Andrea De Carlo (Italian writer)
4. Are you ticklish?
Very much! Everywhere!
5. What have been your favourite methods of transport?
Car and walking, sometimes bus.
6. What is your favourite breakfast?
Cappuccino and cornetto!
7. Do you ever sing in the shower?
Yes, when I feel inspired!
8. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes. Minnie Mouse socks!
9. If you could be given any gift, what would it be?
A Round-The-World flight ticket!
10. When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you pass it?
Watching YouTube videos / sleeping / just surfing the internet / have a walk outside
5. Color Juice
10. Susan Out Loud
Girls, answer the questions above! Congrats to everyone 🙂